The Company is committed to the highest standards of corporate governance and respects the rights of our shareholders. As a shareholder of the Company, you have the right to:
- Requisition for and convene general meetings pursuant to Section 310 of the Companies Act, 2016 (not less than 10% issued share capital)
- Attend or appoint a proxy to participate at all general meetings
- Vote and to demand for a *poll voting on any resolution at general meetings, and
- Access to information such as:-
- the Register of Directors, Managers and Secretaries
- the Register of Substantial Shareholders
- the Register of Depositors (30 Top Shareholders)
- Minutes of General Meetings
* The voting rights of a shareholder is one (1) vote on a show of hand, and one (1) vote for each share held on a poll.
* A poll can be demanded in the following manner:-
- by the chairman;
- by at least three (3) members present in person or by proxy;
- by any member present in person or by proxy and representing not less than 10% of the total voting rights of all the members having the right to vote at the meeting; or
- by a member holding shares in the company conferring a right to vote at the meeting being shares on which an aggregate sum has been paid up equal to not less than 10% of the total paid up shares conferring that right.