IJM Scholarship Award is offered to help develop, nurture and raise excellent talented Malaysians of the future. Through this award, aspiring young Malaysians are given the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspirations, and contribute towards the nation's development.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Structural Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- Malaysian citizen, aged 21 and below
- Currently waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time bachelor degree course in a local university
- Must have achieved:
- Minimum 5As in SPM (including Mathematics, Additional Math and Physics)/O-Level; and
- Minimum 3As in STPM (must pass General Paper)/Matriculation/Foundation/A-Level/Diploma, or equivalent, whichever is applicable
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities
- For those currently pursuing a bachelor degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.6 out of 4.00 in their latest semester result
- Financially needy
- Applicants shall not have received any other scholarship/education loan from any other organization/person at the time of his or her application
Condition of Award
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of IJM or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
IJM Scholarship Application for Year 2016 has been closed. The window for application will usually open nearing the STPM/Matriculation results announcement.
For enquiry, please e-mail to email@example.com