When did the highway open?
The Highway was open on the 22nd of August 2008 (Kajang to Pajam -Package 1).
What are the main features of the highway?
The highway is divided into three (3) main sections and five sub-sections:
a. Section 1 : comprises of sub-sections 1A and 1B (approximately 18.4km)
b. Section 2 : comprises of subsection 2A and 2B (approximately 14.5km)
c. Section 3 : comprises of section (approximately 11.575km)
Can I use my Touch N Go card on this highway?
Yes, you can use Touch N Go card on this highway. Each toll plaza is equipped with Touch & Go and Smart TAG lanes.
How many toll plazas are provided on this highway?
There are 6 toll plazas located along the LEKAS highway. The location of the toll plazas are as follows:
a) Toll Plaza Kajang Selatan – Mainline closed toll
b) Toll Plaza Semenyih – Offline closed toll
c) Toll Plaza at Pajam - Offline closed toll
d) Toll Plaza Mantin - Offline closed toll
e) Toll Plaza Setul – Mainline closed toll
f) Toll Plaza Ampangan – Mainline open toll
What should I do in case of an emergency?
If your car breaks down on this highway, you can contact our infoline at 1-800-888-021. Our patrolman will attend and provide assistance to you without any fee.
LEKAS’ Interconnection to several major highways / routes:
- Grand Saga highway via Kajang bypass and SILK highway (northbound)
- At Paroi heading south, LEKAS can be linked to the North-South Expressway through the Senawang/Paroi route
- Eastern part of Seremban heading towards Eastern part of KL through MRRII , Cheras and Ampang without entering the city
- Shorter route for travellers from east Seremban to KLIA, interconnecting at the Nilai interchange, which will lead you to the ELITE highway
- Part of Seremban bypass towards Jelebu / Kuala Pilah exiting at Section 3 of the LEKAS highway
How many interchanges are provided along LEKAS?
For easy access to the existing urban centres, six (6) grade separate interchanges and one (1) signalized junction are provided at the following locations:
a. Kajang Selatan full clover leaf interchange
b. Semenyih trumpet interchange
c. Pajam trumpet interchange
e. Setul trumpet interchange
f. Ampangan half folded diamond interchange
g. Paroi signalized at grade junction
How do people enter LEKAS from KL-Seremban?
From KL-Seremban, road users can enter the highway by exiting at Nilai Interchange which will lead them to the LEKAS highway at Pajam Interchange.
Any other facilities provided?
LEKAS adopts the latest technology in the design and construction of the highway including its facilities, whilst committing to serve our highway users better by providing additional facilities for their convenience such as:
- Two (2) rest and service areas (inclusive of restrooms and surau)
- Comprehensive highway traffic management and Toll Collection systems
- Petrol stations (future)
- Motorcycle shelters
What are LEKAS’ toll rates
This highway uses a closed-toll system from Kajang to Setul and an opened-toll system from Setul to Paroi.
Hence, LEKAS’ toll rates are as follows:
Exiting: Kajang Selatan